 General / 41296
    Re: Where did the lego's go? —Allan Bedford
   (...) I find the Wal-Marts in my area (London --> Kitchener ON) to be extremely hit and miss. They are best stocked just before Christmas, but otherwise, it's often not worth even stopping in to see what's there. (...) Zellers stores, on the other (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Where did the lego's go? —Jason Haskamp
   Allen this is exactly the point that I was trying to make. It seems that at one point time the choice was lego, and only lego, so those of us that have been building for years already have a history with one product vs. another. The MB product in my (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)