 General / 41281
  NEW Créations Rotule Website : More MOCs, more Posters, Minifig Hall of Fame

We at Créations Rotule are proud to announce that our new website is up and running. We have completely redesigned the website so it's more easy to navigate. New features: Bilingual site : all pages are in both English and French (except for Tarobot (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.que)

  Re: NEW Créations Rotule Website : More MOCs, more Posters, Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) Um... is there a URL? DaveE (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: NEW Créations Rotule Website : More MOCs, more Posters, Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) Hum... I don't understand why the link has disappeared from my post but here it goes! www.rotule.qc.ca Sorry about that! Terry (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)