 General / 41238
  Re: Girl LEGOs

Oh, whine whine whine, Ahui. Some of us have been longing for pretty wearable things like these for far longer than we care to admit. I hope it's a huge hit. And FYI, the new Explore sets (URL) give you more shades of pink than you know what to do (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Girl LEGOs

(...) Heh, I wish. Those are actually orange bricks. It is a Lion (set #3513). I do hope the clickits can be used in MOCs, only time will tell. But I am sure my daughter will like them either way. Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)