 General / 41234
Re: Girl LEGOs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 04:38:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:
And here is the only real picture I could find of it that shows the parts:

http://landofbricks.com/images/clickits.jpg

Mark P
http://landofbricks.com

That IS the GIRL LEGO!!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Here I was expecting a return of the pink brick and something similar to the
paradisa line.

Oh my expectations where so high and now...  AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Another abnomination just like galdiator!  YUK!!! BLA, PUKE!!!

So disgusted right now....
-AHui
http://www.geocities.com/jedi_agh/