 General / 41227
    Question for Todd —David Simmons
   I loved the Lugnet torso stickers I received with my membership. Any chance we may see them again in the future? I'd love to turn my used Classic Space guys (with worn off logos) and transform them into Lugnauts! Dave (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question for Todd Todd Lehman
   (...) Yes. --Todd (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)