 General / 41199
    Useless part - or is it? —Tim Courtney
   I recently acquired two NBA Collectors' sets. I like the minifigs, but the bases they stand on seem useless for building. Can anyone come up with a use for them? I'd love to see what you come up with. See here for an example: <set:3560> -Tim (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)