 General / 41159
    Re: Cleaning/Reparing electrical items —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.trains, Peter Naulls writes: <snip> Xposted to lugnet.faq as it's good info... those interested should follow the thread up (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq)

        Re: Cleaning/Reparing electrical items —Peter Naulls
    (...) I've also since managed to repair a 4.5V train carriage roof (thanks to the Brickish Association member who supplied me a broken one for price of postage). I might see if I can put a page together with photographs in the near future. Peter (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq)