 General / 41155
Re: 2x2x2 extreme-slope corners in red?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:55:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Gregory writes:
I think they're 2X2X3, but yes, it is good to see LEGO finally making some of
those pieces again, no matter what color they're in.

Yes, part # 3685 'Slope Brick 75 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex' in Red has only been
in 2 sets that I know of:
6040 Blacksmith shop (1984)
5521 Sea Jet (1993)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=5521%2C+6040&v=a

Peeron inventories confirm this:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3685

A very nice piece, indeed.  While several BrickLink shops have this part for
sale used, I am not inclinded to pay the high price no matter how rare or how
much I want this part.  Buying new sets to get the piece is something that I
will do, however.

Now, if only there would be a new set soon that features this piece in White I
could be very happy, indeed.

__Kevin Salm__