 General / 41126
Re: NELUG is in Boston Globe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:38:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
The article starts on the first page of the Living/Arts section or you can
check it out at:
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/046/living/LEGO_fans_a_constructive_commun
ity_of_blockheads+.shtml
- Joe

Because the Globe doesn't keep articles on line for a long period of time I
have scanned the article and put it on the NELUG web site.  The article also
includes a picture of NELUG poster boy Tom Duggan which was not included on
the internet.

The article was split on 2 pages.

http://www.nelug.org/BostonGlobe/21503GLA1.jpg
http://www.nelug.org/BostonGlobe/21503GLA2.jpg

I thought this was a very nice article and Nathan treated us and the hobby
very fairly.  One thing to note is I think Nathan always capitalized LEGO
and didn't once use Legos.  We only mentioned the correct use of the term
while we never requested that he use it that way.  Obviously Nathan listened
and treated us fairly.  I really like the article.

Eric Kingsley