 General / 41087
41086  |  41088
Subject:
This is actually a cool idea was: Re: Banished to .fabuland - for today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:27:05 GMT

As nuts as this is I think Eric might be on to something.  This might me a
neat idea to blow the dust off of some quiet groups, or at least learn
something new and have some fun.

I hearby banish myself to lugnet.basic for 24 hours

[ j o n ]
--
| Lego - http://zemi.net/lego
| Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| Moonbase - http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/
| Store - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message
Hey, I'm new here. What's going on? Who's got the killer MOCs? I don't • have
any Fabuland sets. I'm willing to learn. Is there a Hall of Fabuland Fame?
Who's got the cool Brickshelf Gallery? Who's the guru in .fabuland?