 General / 41070
    6335 Stickers —Stéphane Simard
   Hi all, I recently bought set 6335 (used) and some stickers on the main truck are tattered, and the truck's front sticker "Octan" is not there. I know the word "Octan" (not the logo, just the word) has been used widely in Lego sets. So, anybody know (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: 6335 Stickers —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes, if they have it in stock still. It's more likely they have newer ones than older. Try contacting Consumer Affairs and see what they have to say. (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)