 General / 41047
Re: Is your name LEGO 'acceptable'?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 11:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nathan Wells writes:
In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.general, Nathan Wells writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Don't know if this has been discussed before, but has anyone ever
noticed that the LEGO keyboard printed on a decorated 1x2 tile omits
some letters? Specifically, DLTW are absent.

I'm in trouble:

Na_han A_exan_er _e__s

Just call me Mr. N ;-D

Um, excuse me, but your emoticon is also not allowed.

;-)

Sign me the completely acceptable

Maggie Cambron

Oops! Mus_ of been a _ypo ;-) <---(_ha_ emo_icon is okay)

Na_han _e__s

Great!!! you trying to tell me my name is Meoy Bron?

;)

Meoy