 General / 40923
    Re: Ok, which one of you did this? —David Koudys
   (...) Taking the LEGO...*if* I were prone to thievery and living in the realm of Thievedom... Anyway, the kids would be understandably upset--if someone came and took all my LEGO bricks, I'd be devastated... Thievery is bad! Dave K. (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ok, which one of you did this? —Patrick O'Donnell
   (...) I've thought of knocking off a LEGO truck, but with my poor luck it would only be filled with Bionicle and Jack Stone and not have any tubs of bulk bricks:) Patrick PS I have receipts for all my collection. (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)