 General / 40911
    Re: I couldn't sleep so... —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Thanks for providing a little about what the images mean to you. It's a different interpretation than the immediate one that came to my mind upon seeing them. In case anyone was wondering, my immediate reaction to the images was to take them (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: I couldn't sleep so... —Alan Carmack
   Hi, I rarely follow lugnet discussions as I am busy with other things/hobbies, such as nursing my three children back to health this weekend. However, the continued stream of messages on this thread did finally cause me to look at one of the images (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)