 General / 40532
  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) You're lucky to have ice cream available in plastic tubs. In the US, ice cream comes in waxed cardboard or paper containers. --Bill. (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) If you were to come to my home (in New York state) you would find we have dozens of empty ice cream containers with lids. The sizes are 4 quart and 6 quart, are round, and will nest inside each other. But you will NOT find Lego stored in any (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)