 General / 40529
Re: Concerning this new train poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 05:52:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Harvey,

While I agree LP is a cyberbully at times, in his defense, Rob Hendrix was
the person who replied with the "you missed something" message regarding
your poll.
Whether or not LP contacted privately or publicly (and I missed it), usually
you actions increase the level of conflict when you repost so negatively.
In the end, you are really just embarassing yourself and souring everyone's
mood.  (I speak from experience, and I have also seen some of the best do
the same)

My best advice, in a kind, non-cyberbully, way, is to ALWAYS wait 12 hours
before posting if your intentions are in anyway negative.

Jeremy Scott

Larry,

As one of the foundations of this community, as one of the backbone members
of our community, I am saddened to see that people are sour when your
presence is around.  I respect and admire your insight and would miss you if
you ever left, but recently your aura has noticably lessened, along with my
respect.  Please remember the person you were once so that the hundreds of
newbies (and verterens alike) will continue to be happy you are a part of us.

Thanks for being a great member!

Jeremy Scott

In lugnet.general, Harvey Henkelman writes:
Mr. Larry Pieniazek, I don't appreciate you slamming and insulting each and
everything I have to say. Who cares if this poll doesn't include every
possible option, LUGNET is (or was) supposed to be fun! I thought we had
'discussed' this before. Now I realize that I'll have to take this issue up
with the Admin, (oh, I forgot...they seem to be on your side) I would never
be so snide, arrogant toward another person on this forum and expect to keep
my membership. I'd be ashamed of myself if I posted (directly or indirectly)
how another person's opinion is insignificant and not worth mentioning.
You're a cyberbully...plain and simple, and someday you'll meet someone
who'll put you in your place! Your posts just about kill whatever enjoyment
I derive from LUGNET, and I imagine I'm not the only one who feels this way.
How dare you judge others and what they have to contribute to this forum,
take your God-like attitude somewhere else, for I wish to hear no more.

-Harvey Henkelman