 General / 4052
Re: HELP NEEDED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 06:45:18 GMT

The set is called the Brick Yard - its #580.  The instructions are here:
http://www.kl.net/scans/0000/0580/

--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m
Rod Paananen wrote in message ...
Does anybody where to find information, diagrams, etc. of sets from 1974 or
1973?  I'm on the hunt for the first Lego set that I ever built in 1974.  I
have built a duplicate from a picture but I'm looking for an original,
regardless of how unlikely that may be.

It is a blue structure with a red roof.  There is a yellow/black conveyor • belt
on the side that moves single white pieces up it which drop into a small • truck.
It is all built on a green plate that has the white markings where the • bottom
pieces attach.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rod

Note:  Believe it or not, I got my mom to glue it together after I finished
building it.  Could anything be more ghastly!?????  What can I say...I was
five!