 General / 40506
40505  |  40507
Subject:
Concerning this new train poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 05:07:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Mr. Larry Pieniazek, I don't appreciate you slamming and insulting each and
everything I have to say. Who cares if this poll doesn't include every
possible option, LUGNET is (or was) supposed to be fun! I thought we had
'discussed' this before. Now I realize that I'll have to take this issue up
with the Admin, (oh, I forgot...they seem to be on your side) I would never
be so snide, arrogant toward another person on this forum and expect to keep
my membership. I'd be ashamed of myself if I posted (directly or indirectly)
how another person's opinion is insignificant and not worth mentioning.
You're a cyberbully...plain and simple, and someday you'll meet someone
who'll put you in your place! Your posts just about kill whatever enjoyment
I derive from LUGNET, and I imagine I'm not the only one who feels this way.
How dare you judge others and what they have to contribute to this forum,
take your God-like attitude somewhere else, for I wish to hear no more.

-Harvey Henkelman