 General / 40502
Re: Preview of new 2003 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:52:03 GMT

Wow!

I'm very much looking forward to these, especially that larger Adventurers
set, the AT-AT, and the Harry Potter sets (nice to see that they're giving
us some "real" shops, or at least more real than that previous Diagon Alley
set).
Biggest disappointment is the hockey line, if those bionicle things are all
there is.
Any idea what "science kit" sets will be?

Bruce