 General / 40497
    Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!! —Paul Kleniewski
   hi dug my observations are: #. whole sets are done using liftarms i read on this group i think that lego is going to build models only from liftarms so these models are good point to start with it if it's true - they are builded with no bricks at (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!! —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) The hose I most likely a thing for the non-existing (?) Technic figures to run around spraying with. The red bit is probably the noozle. The white thing in the back appears to be some sort of styling and a tan/gold disc can be seen. Perhaps (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)