 General / 40490
Re: Soon, soon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:25:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:
Well, i desided last night to just sit down for a few hours and build.
How can i make torso stickers for my castle people? Wondering if anyone knew.

Hi,

Hope this helps:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~mcdonous/StickerPrinter.html

Oh and, I'd use a decal rather than a sticker…if you want better results!
http://www.dxmarket.com/micromark/products/82272.html

If you’re good, you can achieve these with a few decals and a bit of paint:
http://members.localnet.com/~myshops/gallery/gallery1.htm
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=minifigure

Sometimes, if you get it right, you can’t tell the difference
between a decal and an actual authentic TLC minifig printed head:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybricks/bricklink/kopf.jpg
Yah, I actually thought this was a decal for the longest time…

                             !Have fun,

                                            --==Richard==--