 General / 40488
Re: Preview of new 2003 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:40:57 GMT

''Ken Dowd" <kadowd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:H87IMG.1KI@lugnet.com...
I was just browsing the Marz Distribution site and they have listings for
2003 sets through July. New Trains, Adventurers:Orient Expedition, Harry
Potter, Star Wars, Bionicle and others. See it here:

<http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm>

Ken

Ahhhhhhhhhhh............ seeing that make me feel so comfortable.

Now THAT'S the way to start a new year.

Adr.