 General / 40482
    Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!! —Dean Hystad
   (...) Must be something wrong with your eyes. Extensive studies have shown that this optic green (think that's the name) is the most visible color over a wide range of viewing conditions. Red is a really bad color in the dark and at twilight. Most (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!! —Allan Bedford
   (...) This is very likely. :) However, I really needed to do a double take to identify this ambulance yesterday. It simply didn't stand out against the other traffic, the grey of the sky or the snow. Not nearly as much as I would think it should. I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)