 General / 40482
  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Must be something wrong with your eyes. Extensive studies have shown that this optic green (think that's the name) is the most visible color over a wide range of viewing conditions. Red is a really bad color in the dark and at twilight. Most (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) This is very likely. :) However, I really needed to do a double take to identify this ambulance yesterday. It simply didn't stand out against the other traffic, the grey of the sky or the snow. Not nearly as much as I would think it should. I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)