 General / 40466
  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Yes, or ARFF's as they are affectionately known. But I should have qualified my proposal by saying, "if you asked the general public." Larry, you are far too knowledgeable when it comes to transportation, vehicles etc. to not see the vague (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

Before reading any more of my reply, remember, I **agree** with you, I'm not very keen on the model either. Although... Nik likes it better than the backhoe. But then, he's 10. (...) How about this prototype? (URL) (from the site you referenced.... (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Of course you do... why wouldn't you? ;) Don't worry Larry, I'm not interested in making this into a federal case. You make good points and I am not going to just pretend that my opinion is the only one. I certainly don't want to offend anyone (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)