 General / 40423
Re: LEGO compatible bungee cord source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 08:35:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ted Michon writes:
Anyone know a source for the bungee cord material used in 8205 or 2129? I'm
looking for 200 feet or so.

Real bungee jumping cords are hand made by most bungee jumping firms, if you
know of one near you ask them.

Some clothes might use thin rubber band like the one in those sets, ask at
clothe-making shops (my English is not with me today).

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)