 General / 40422
    Re: Brick Sorting —Tobbe Arnesson
   Hi there! When I first came out of the black cave and picked up this amazing hobby once more my collection was in the 10K size and I realized I needed sorting. I bought a few boxes used to sort screw, nuts and bolts in garages, mounted them on a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brick Sorting —William R. Ward
     (...) You're lucky to have ice cream available in plastic tubs. In the US, ice cream comes in waxed cardboard or paper containers. --Bill. (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Brick Sorting —Kevin Salm
     (...) If you were to come to my home (in New York state) you would find we have dozens of empty ice cream containers with lids. The sizes are 4 quart and 6 quart, are round, and will nest inside each other. But you will NOT find Lego stored in any (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brick Sorting —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Thanks for that idea! Never thought of skipping the lids to avoid storing air. /Tore Where I live, we have to pay SEK 10 (~US$1.10) for three candy boxes :( but they're worth it! :) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brick Sorting —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) You're most welcome. (...) If you ever get the chance of going to Ludvika I'll make sure to have a stack of free boxes (and candy for that matter)! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brick Sorting —Alex Cruz
   (...) Tobbe, that system looks great. Lucky for you that the stores there still use plastic as oppose to the wax covered cardboard that is used here in the states :-( On a side note, is that wine you served at that Lego gathering? Because if it is, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Brick Sorting —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) The boxes work out great! I served no wine, but if that had helped the crowd comming I certainly would have :) It was hosted at my office and we took what we could find, so despite the type of glass used it's Cola... But if you ever show up (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Brick Sorting —David Koudys
   (...) Those containers are very similar to the ice cream containers that I use for my brick storage. I can't remember the name of the brand off the top of my head, but the ice cream comes in these square containers that stack very nicely together, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)