 General / 40415
  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Hi Alex, Here's my little story of sorting... from early in my rebuilding of a collection to now. When I first began buying bricks again as an adult, sorting wasn't really much of an issue. As soon as it became necessary, I really just started (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) D'oh! Here's the link to the thread mentioned above. Sorry about that! (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)