 General / 40408
  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Nice, picture Dave ;-) Seriously, thanks for the info and the pics. One question: what kind of containers are those?(manufacturer, model#, etc) Right now I'm having a hell of a time finding what I want in a container. Any info would help. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) I'm not Dave, but I use the same containers (as does Tom Stangl). They're made by a company called Iris, and you can get them at Costco. (They were unavailable during the last few months, but are once more available.) The model I have is (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)