 General / 40392
Re: Video on how the NBA figs work...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:42:16 GMT

"Mark P" <mark@landofbricks.com> wrote in message news:H83sD1.EG4@lugnet.com...
I have not seen anybody make a video on how the new NBA figs actually work -
so I made one. You can download it from here:
http://www.landofbricks.com/bz/movie.html

I think the NBA sets are really neat. I was not really looking foward to
them beofre, but once I got a few of the sets I must say I really like them.
The only problem is I can only make baskets from across the court - the figs
that are close to the basket can not get the needed height needed to make a
basket.

How many takes to get it in the basket? All my other questions have been
answered.

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS