 General / 40390
  Re: Brick Sorting

Hi Alex, The other suggestions in this thread may be better for you, but since you asked us to share, I will tell you my methods for sorting... As usual, I will share this in the form of a long babbling story. ;) When I was six (1978) I owned a Fire (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Babble? John, you didn't babble...no, you just delivered an Odyssey to Lugnet ;-) Actually, thank you for the great advice and wonderful story. It's nice to see that you "won" in the end against your brother :-) -alex (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Brick Sorting

Oh, another sorting tidbit: Be careful of over sorting. I have bins with 1xN bricks sorted by exact size and color and bagged. These rarely get used during construction. Instead, my overflow storage bins are what is usually used. My overflow bins (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)