 General / 40374
  Re: Brick Sorting

When I started organizing, I just used big cupbord pull-out trays. I organized the Bricks first. I put all the red bricks in one tray, all the red slopes in another tray, and all the red inverted slopes in a third tray, as the trays were fairly (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Home Depot here I come ;-) Thanks for the info, John. -alex (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)