 General / 40327
40326  |  40328
Subject:
Light Gray Tiles in set #10041
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:42:50 GMT

Hello,

In set #10041, the LEGO Legends remake of #6390 - 'Main Street', it seems to
me that for the rails of the building crane the original parts #812 - 'Train
Level Crossing Center Rail Cap Insert' have been replaced by plates with
tiles on top of them. Can anyone make out what size these tiles are?

I hope that LEGO Direct seezes the oportunity to order extra production of
those tiles, so we will see some bulk Light Gray Tiles in the future.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[FUT to lego.direct]