 General / 40216
    Lego Creator Deluxe Game at Target... —Richard Morton
   Hi everyone, Well, I was doing some last minute Christmas shopping at Target last night and I stumbled across the Lego Creator deluxe game. ((URL) like it's the normal game, but in a collectors tin with XX 'special' pieces (I think the box said (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Creator Deluxe Game at Target... —Mark Papenfuss
     I want to know if it comes with that gold helmet! The 'special' parts in the reg. game are nothing special at all, just stuff like headlight bricks, 1x1 round trans plates, 1x4 antennas, 2x2 45 deg. clear slopes, 1x2 clear brick, propeller and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Creator Deluxe Game at Target... —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) FYI this game is on clearance at Target. Right now it is 50% off at my local Target (La Mesa, CA) - but they still have most of the stuff 30% off there for some reason... Did we ever figure out if this is the only place to get the fig with the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)