 General / 40170
Re: Twas the Night Before Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 04:31:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
I'd like to wish everyone here a very merry Christmas.  Here is a little
timely presentation:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/misc/seasonal/seasonal02.html

Nice work, Bruce!  And Merry Christmas to you!

If that mouse really isn't stirring in the first photo, that cat has got its
work cut out for it.  Actually, cats probably wouldn't go after something
that just sat there not-stirring.  @8^)

The Dobby sock makes for a great stocking.  I'm assuming you've only got one
of them, or we'd see more up there.  Did you see the stockings over the
fireplace in one of the recent LEGO catalogs?

I love the pirate rag as a sleeping cap.  That works perfectly.

Like the soccer ball under the tree, too.  Nice touch.  The xmas tree could
use a few trimming, though!

Ho, ho, ho!

-Santa Rev.