 General / 40073
  Re: Hope to help, edify and soothe, but probably won't

(...) ! I'm still laughing ! :p Dave writes this super-long message and you simply just pick up on the ‘AA’ reference… -Really funny stuff.- ;) P.S. I really didn’t mean to hijack this thread. Sorry! (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hope to help, edify and soothe, but probably won't

(...) Aaah apologetic hijackers! Gotta love 'em! ROSCO (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)