 General / 40040
    Re: Cutter Sails Scan Available —Dean Husby
   (...) Pirates and I've been digging out my used collection that I picked up. Unfortnatly the two non printed sails were missing from the collection. I came here to beg for a scan and you've already JUST posted it! Thanks again! Dean (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Cutter Sails Scan Available —Tom Reed
   (...) Hi Dean, You're welcome! Good luck in the game! I hope some people will post their ship and sail creations. Tom (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)