 General / 40033
    Re: One last BrickShelf suggestion... —Frank Filz
   (...) I think I'd have to agree. I really do wonder how to host pictures. I tried on my personal web site, but it just isn't practical. One time I posted someone else's pictures, but had to take them down after a few days because my personal web (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: One last BrickShelf suggestion... —Matt Hein
     (...) Hmm...I just noticed that some of my images no longer show up on my FTX site, and that Brickshelf.com didn't register on my broswer at all. (The search turned up negative. Does anyone else have trouble loading the page?) Perhaps it's just my (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: One last BrickShelf suggestion... —Thomas Stangl
   I have all of my Lego content at (URL) which is hosted by DixieSys. I pay a whopping $4/mo for my space/BW. I managed to get in on a 2-for-1 sale, so I have 6Gigs/mo for that $4. Registering vfaq.org cost me less than $20. You can easily create a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)