 General / 3994
  Re: AucZILLA X: what is this item?

(...) Well, I have to say, that this is what my 4.5 year old DOES want. I have witnessed him slowly drifting away from this and more toward building, but it's more on the order of swapping out details etc. of one truck, ship, etc. with new ones. We (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: AucZILLA X: what is this item?

(...) I agree wholehearedly. Unfortunately, my other half won't let me do it the apartment. :') (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: AucZILLA X: what is this item?

(...) I don't see how this is age-related, though. As a child, I never had all that many new sets with instructions, but rather just a lot of parts, from which I built mostly cars. Then and now, the main attraction for me is the ability to make (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)