 General / 39885
    Visual Wheel Helper to match rims & tires - now online —Clark Stephens
   Hello. I just completed a Visual Wheel Helper that matches rims to tyres: (URL) page features pictures along with descriptions and partnumbers. Every picture is linked to the Bricklink catalog page (and from there to the Peeron catalog page), to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic) !

        Re: Visual Wheel Helper to match rims & tires - now online —Thomas Avery
   (...) useful reference! One comment- you've matched the Wedge Belt Wheel Tyre- 70162 with the Technic Large Pulley- 3736. It may fit if really stretched (over-stretched, IMO), but I think it's intended only for the small pulley, which you've also (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Visual Wheel Helper to match rims & tires - now online —Frank Filz
   (...) Very nice. I think this is the way to do a good parts reference, one class of part at a time. A good extension to this would be to add the axle types (Technic cross axle, Technic pin, tiny pin, modified tiny pin (for the pull back motors), (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)