 General / 39843
    My first Shop@Home order arrived!!! —Øyvind Steinnes
   YIHAAA!!! Just had to brag about it! My first Lego Shop@Home order arrived today. Even Norway is not on the shop@home-list I sent the items to my sister in Germany and she came to visit us here in Norway his evening with plane, and she got the Lego (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My first Shop@Home order arrived!!! —Dave Lovelace
   (...) (snip) (...) (snip) Dagnabbit! Everyone in the whole world (including Norway!) has theirs, and I still haven't gotten mine....in CONNECTICUT!! I'm about forty minutes away from their distribution center! I oughtta just drive there in person, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My first Shop@Home order arrived!!! —Don Heyse
     (...) Heh, you forgot to mention the hefty Connecticut sales tax you get to pay (on top of the shipping charges) for this deluxe treatment. If only they'd open some sort of wharehouse store at the distribution center... Don (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My first Shop@Home order arrived!!! —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Since the ISD is made in Denmark, a quick glance at the globe tells me that Norway/Germany is a lot closer to Denmark than Connecticut. Similarly I received my ISD in Australia about 10 days ago, but Australia is also served by the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)