 General / 39744
Re: Screen printing? Anybody got a good place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:11:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Hey all,
I am in need of a good screen printer. Does anybody know of a good place
(other that cafepress) that has good deals and you can place smaller orders
(about 20 shirts).

Thanks!
Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

I am a screenprinter, Mark.  Contact me at my email addy.

-John