 General / 3972
  Re: Scout trooper faces--what I think is under the helmet

(...) I just got mine, and I like the stormtrooper (scouttrooper?) helmets and faces. They are *extremely* reusable, and I got about 15 new ideas already... :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scout trooper faces--what I think is under the helmet

(...) I just had a thought.... Take a Scout Trooper head, put it on a Darth Maul body (including the hood and cape), maybe put a second cape on the fig backwards... Voila, Darth Sidious- or the Emperor, if you're into Classic SW. Assuming the (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)