 General / 39619
Re: Two Thanksgiving turkeys that may give you a few problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:02:40 GMT

Beautiful, man!

"Okay son, now I told you when the turkeys eat the stick you were hitting them
with, to go get dad's shotgun.  That should handle it."

-lenny

ps. i love the little dialog you've got here, how you can tell what the mom is
saying by what the son is saying.

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
"Mom?  Are they supposed to fly around the room when you put them in the
oven?  Oh..."

"Mom?  The one keeps trying to bite the meat thermometer, and the other one
keeps trying to melt it with its fire breath.  The temperature?  Right now it
reads eight hundred degrees.  No, Celsius."

"Mom?  I know you said to knock them out with a stick.  Yeah...  Mom?  They • ate
the stick..."

I just thought I would make public some long overdue large and detailed
pictures of two of my creations.  They are a bit dark, I'll admit.

The first set is of my Griffon Mark II

Gallery (when moderated):

Deep link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/griffon2/griffoniifront.jpg

The second set is of my Juvenile Dragon, which has been slightly modified • since
his last public appearance.

Gallery (when moderated):

Deep link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/dragon/Juvenile/juvdragonstandf • ront.jpg

I won't be around this week on account my Grandfather's place doesn't have a
computer let alone Internet access.

But feel free to leave feedback anyway.

Enjoy!

--Anthony