 General / 39607
Re: 2nd Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 00:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey Sean,

I note that the top winner is "other" right now.  I'd assume that is because
you didn't include either Creator (previously known as Universal Building
Set) or Duplo.  I'd assume that many younger builders started out with those
and then graduated into themes.  I started with a Universal Building Set and
then got into Classic Space.

Bruce
Yeah, I kinda forgot a couple themes.
It's what you get when you don't think before you make, you know?
Thanks for the response though.
Hasta La Vista, Sean