 General / 39599
39598  |  39600
Subject:
Ordering stuff from norway.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:25:42 GMT

Hello,

I've just got a phonecall from the ONE and only person at Lego in Norway.
I had made an enquire on some of the stores here in my town (Tromsø) if they
could ask Lego if and when the Star Wars Destroyer #10030 would be avaiable
here in Norway.
The sad answer (and it was as I expected) is that this set would not be
avaiable in Norway. And he didn't know if it ever going to be avaiable...

But there was SOME good news; I said that maybe we would get access to
Shop@Home from Norway in the future. But that was maybe as early as 3'th
quarter of 2003. But he could not guarantee that.

Until then we in Norway have to order from some EU countries.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
Norway
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix