 General / 39584
  CENSORED!!!

Hi folks, "googling" the web I ended up on a hacker-site. Darknet, one of the senior members, claimed a successful hack of TLCs mainframe by showing files he had downloaded from their archive. I was literally floored when I spotted a folder dated (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: CENSORED!!!

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:H62z0x.Iq3@lugnet.com... (...) members, claimed a successful hack of TLCs mainframe by (...) floored when I spotted a folder dated 1978, which contained (...) TLCs space theme. One of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: CENSORED!!!

Cute. Now how about a link to mr Darknet's page? Duq "Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:H62z0x.Iq3@lugnet.com... (...) members, claimed a successful hack of TLCs mainframe by (...) floored when I spotted a folder dated (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: CENSORED!!!

(...) would make for an interesting figure accessory, something like an air tank worn backwards. (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)