 General / 39512
    Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story —Carsten Straaberg
   Here's an update :-) They have added this paragraph: Til almindelig orientering så er det tilsyneladende en hobby for mange, at lave forskellige LEGO kreationer, fotografere dem og så gøre dem tilgængelige på Internettet. Hvis du er interesseret i (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)

        Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Hi, Carsten. Thanks for the update! And the translation! While this isn't quite the admission of their basing all their illustrations on mine that I would have preferred, I'm guessing this is probably the best I'm going to get. I do like their (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)