 General / 39512
  Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story

Here's an update :-) They have added this paragraph: Til almindelig orientering så er det tilsyneladende en hobby for mange, at lave forskellige LEGO kreationer, fotografere dem og så gøre dem tilgængelige på Internettet. Hvis du er interesseret i (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story

(...) Hi, Carsten. Thanks for the update! And the translation! While this isn't quite the admission of their basing all their illustrations on mine that I would have preferred, I'm guessing this is probably the best I'm going to get. I do like their (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)