 General / 39399
  Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story

(...) It is a tricky issue, in that you're right, I don't have any copyright over the text of the Bible. But then again, it would still be alarming if the Gideons start leaving LEGO-illustrated Bibles in hotel rooms AND their editing of Bible (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story

(...) It would, of course. I was mainly just being sarcastic. (...) Here I would actually disagree. I've been to a large number (let's say about 33, because this comes up every Christmas) of church plays put on by the Sunday school kids, at (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story

(...) Your point is well taken. There probably are not all that many different orders in which to harmonize the events of the birth narratives. I would have to read Danish or have a good English translation of their site to see if their website was (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)